10.3.09

300 nights.

I am preparing to embark on the next stage of the adventure. Tomorrow I fly to The Mile High City where my good buddy Winston and his ultimate veggie oil powered truck await. We will spend the next month + driving around the western U.S. of A. making a film about hitchhikers and traveling kids.

There will be more to come on this, but as I was reflecting on the past ten months of my life since graduating from college I realized that where I have slept has sort of defined this stage. I have not had my own living space since last April, but I haven't paid rent either. Here is the breakdown of where I have spent my resting hours over the past 300 nights:

Inside on the floor: 89 nights

On a boat: 69 nights

On a couch: 40 nights

Outside on the ground: 39 nights

In a bed: 38 nights

Inside on an air mattress: 25 nights

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds amazing!

Donna Hires said...

Sounds Crazy!