18.5.09

it's all crazy! it's all false! it's all a dream! it's alright.


It feels great to be back in Saint Augustine...even if it is only for a week. I love this sleepy little town. I am the studio with Dustin going through footage from The Thumbs Up Project. He is editing film from his trip to Mexico with Dane. It looks amazing as usual.

I have been feeling a little extra gusto in my life the last couple weeks, which is totally unrelated to my job working for Get Motivated Seminars. My great friend Andy Luce and I have been encouraging each other to "step it up" in many aspects of life. It is crucial to have friends like that. As much as it is possible, surround yourself with people who are pushing you forward, not pulling you backwards.


An Andy Luce original.


P.S. The new mewithoutYou album, "it's all crazy! it's all false! it's all a dream! it's alright" came out today. You should go buy it.

No comments: