11.6.09

life is happening.

I just rolled back into good ole' St. Augustine after a four day trip to Alaska. I have been working for a business seminar called "Get Motivated Seminars". We just put one on in Anchorage. I may have a different outlook on a lot of what is taught at the seminars, mostly in regards to money, but it is a super fun job. I get to hang out in cool cities with great people. Off to Philly on Monday to do one there.


I am not working on the fishing boat anymore due to some pretty amazing video opportunities that have come up. Nothing is set in stone yet, but I will hopefully be traveling to 20+ countries over the next two years working on a surf documentary project.

Tomorrow I will be shooting a music video with The Dustin Miller. Good times.

Also, check out this band called Fanfarlo. You can download their album for one dollar.
http://fanfarlo.com/?utm_source=sigur-ros&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=060909_sigur-ros_email

Rejoice in the Lord always.

2 comments:

Cole NeSmith said...

one dollar?! I paid 9.99!

Rachel E. Hires said...

heeeeeeeeeeeey. We miss you. Bonnaroo was sick. Wish you could have come, hopefully we'll see you soon. Hopefully you'll do matt's next video.