19.7.09

p e r u : d a y o n e

The security line at the Orlando airport was horrendous. It made me despise Disney. Kids with Mickey Mouse ears getting yelled at by their parents on their way home from the "happiest place on earth". Yeah right.

I had the middle seat on my first flight. It has been awhile since I've had to sit in the middle but it wasn't so bad. I checked three bags and my surfboards did not make it. I have to pick them up tomorrow. The camera gear is all here safely though. If I had to pick one bag to get lost, it would have been my board bag. I just pray they make it here safely tomorrow. The swell is supposed to be pumping.

Jesus picked me up from the airport. That was pretty cool. He couldn't walk on water, but he could talk on two cell phones and navigate the Lima traffic simultaneously. That is pretty miraculous. It is late here but the Miraflores district of Lima is bustling. I'm off to bed, hoping to get up early and start capturing gold.

Adios!

No comments: